Banca Credinvest SA
Origin of Banca Credinvest SA
Banca Credinvest SA is an independent Swiss Bank based in Lugano. The bank was founded in 2004 and provides investment and portfolio management and private banking services for private clients and institutional investors. Credinvest has one subsidiary in Zurich.
Do you have a bank account with this Bank? Do you wanna open a Bank Account with this Bank?
🎞️ Then you must watch the following Video first:
Philosophy and Strategy
The principal assets of Credinvest are their clients. The bank is continuously engaged in listening to their needs and sharing information and expertise. Credinvest guarantees and outstanding service and offers tailor-made solutions.
The management of Credinvest is committed to long-term growth. Transparency, honesty, and integrity are the keywords of Credinvest’s daily activities.
The goal is to create value for its clients and to establish a stable and long-term relationship. The bank is continuously seeking for new paths and opportunities.
Do you know that we are the only one worldwide that Analyse all Swiss Private Banks annually?
► Here you can find all Swiss Private Banks
We even created a Study about Swiss Wealth Management Firms and why you not should trust blindly Top Rankings in Financial Magazines.
Services and Solutions
Credinvest offers global consultancy based on the client’s needs. The proposed investment solutions optimize the risk-yield ratio. The managers have a rich technical expertise and are very much familiar with international clients.
The services Credinvest offers are:
- Multi-currency accounts
- Payment services
- Credit cards and pre-paid cards
- Foreign currency exchange
- Safety deposit boxes
- Gold and coins
- Trading – of shares, bonds, futures, options, currencies and derivative products
- Financing – Lombard loans and mortgages for residential property in Switzerland
- Consultancy, Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Asset Management – controlled and systematic processes to differentiated investment profiles for the risk-yield ratio and the relevant currency. An open-architecture model. Considering the client’s specific asset situation.
- Structured products and alternative investments – a wide range of structured products for investors who seek the total or partial decorrelation of their investments from the market trends. Full or partial capital protection. Index products. Investment funds and hedge funds.
- Banking services – thanks to its scalable trading platforms and the specific know-how, the bank offers tailor-made solutions to its clients.
- Online trading services – a vast array of online trading products and services. Treasury services, hedging, speculation, execution and more. Over 50’000 products can be executed over the trading platform, and the rest is executed offline.
- Offline trading services – an excellent trading desk is executing the offline products. The clients can access the trading desk directly.
- Custody services
- Actively Managed Certificates – any trading strategy can be wrapped into an Actively Managed Certificate.
The services include:
- Cutting edge trading technology
- Access to global financial markets
- Fast & accurate execution
- Different trading platforms – Credinvest Multi Product, Credinvest FX Trader, Credinvest Pro Trader, Bond Trader, Bloomberg FXGO
- Other services – custodian, trading authority, advisory
- Structured products – Structured Products Brokerage, Actively Managed Certificates
Banca Credinvest offers services for companies engaged in foreign import-export activities.
- Assistance with all financial needs connected to international regulations of the sale and purchase of goods and services.
- Letters of credit
- Guarantees and bank guarantees in accordance with current international standards.
The Board of Directors is responsible for the overall risk policy of the bank. The Board continually examines the main risks to which the bank is exposed.
The General Risk Regulations control, manage and identify all potential risks associated with the bank’s activities.
The main risks are:
- Credit risk – all collaterals are monitored continuously. Credit facilities to the client are mainly Lombard loans. The Loan Division reports on a quarterly basis, to the Loan Committee all irregular positions.
- Market risk – market risks can’t be avoided, but Credinvest has adopted a policy for monitoring financial markets and preventing this kind of risks. Proprietary investments are mainly limited to bond positions with a high rating and a short residual life.
- Interest rate risk – the risk is limited as asset and liabilities are matched.
- Legal and reputational risk
- Operational risk – is mitigated through internal regulations and procedures.
- Liquidity and refinancing risk
“How can you be sure to have chosen the Best Swiss Private Bank among over 200 private banks?”
We find the best private bank for you.
Call us now +41 44 212 4404
Are you interested in First-Class Information about Private Banking?
Do you want an inside look behind the Secrets of Private Banks?
Then you should sign up in our Private Banking Letter
Mr. Caputo send you personally only from time to time the useful Information that can you save Millions.
Banca Credinvest’s assets under management increased by 33 % in 2017 compared to the previous year. The increase in assets is related to the further expansion of activity with institutional investors.
Credinvest acquired Alpe Adria Gestioni SIM SpA, an Italian regulated dealer, and broker. This acquisition widens the operational capabilities of the Group and allows the provisions of financial services to clients in Italy.
Banca Credinvest SA has entered into an outsourcing contract with AnaSys AG, Zurich for interbank swift messages.
Banca Credinvest SA – Facts & Figures
(Rotate your Mobile Phone for optimal Table-View)
|Address||Via G. Cattori 14, 6902 Lugano|
|Phone||+41 58 225 70 00|
|Year of foundation||2004|
|No. of employees||44|
|Eligible Regulatory Capital||30.725 m CHF|
|Tier 1 Ratio||33.31 %|
|Leverage Exposure||537.090 m CHF|
|Leverage Ratio||5.72 %|
|Liquidity Coverage Ratio||215 %|
|Risk Weighted Assets||92.25 m CHF|
|Loans outstanding||127.96 m CHF|
|Assets under Management||1.792 bn CHF|
|Assets under Management / Employees||40.727 m CHF|
|Net profit||102’015 CHF|
|Net Profit / Employees||2’318 CHF|
|Cost / Income Cost Ratio (CIR)||96.66 %|
|Return on Equity||0.32 %|
|Own structured products||Yes|
Source: Annual Report 2021
We are a fully independent boutique law firm. That’s why we don’t have any cooperation agreements with the banks.
Few banks do not disclose their Annual Reports to the public. Therefore, we collected reliable information on a best-efforts basis. We renounced to collecting information from unreliable sources. Until today, Swiss law does not impose the duty of publication to the banks as it is the case in the EU. Therefore, for a few banks, the information from the annual reports was not summarized and published.
There are some smaller banks without a rating. It makes no sense for them to apply for a rating because they are not involved in the lending business. If the bank has no rating, it’s not automatically a negative point. There are excellent private banks without a rating.
If you want results in private banking do the first step now and call us.
One hour after your first call we accompany you in the bank solving your issue.
We act faster than any other big law firm in Zurich.
Get answers now +41 44 212 44 04 or write us an E-Mail.
Who is Enzo Caputo?
► ► ► Click here and learn more about
the Tax Attorney & Financial Lawyer No.1