Banco Itaú (Suisse) SA
Origin of Banco Itaú (Suisse) SA
Banco Itaú (Suisse) SA was established 2010 in Zurich and is a subsidiary of Itaú BBA International Plc. Itaú Private Bank International is part of the Brazilian Itaú Unibanco Holding, one of the ten largest banks in the world.
Banco Itaú is the market leader in Latin America and has more than 25 years of experience in managing wealth. The Bank has a global service platform and experts who understand the client’s horizons, challenges, and priorities.
Itaú Private Bank has more than 650 specialists and is represented in 14 offices in 6 different countries.
Itaú Unibanco has 93 years of history and is the largest private bank in Brazil.
Do you have a bank account with this Bank? Do you wanna open a Bank Account with this Bank?
🎞️ Then you must watch the following Video first:
Philosophy and Strategy
Banco Itaú (Suisse) SA offers a full range of private banking services in Switzerland. Switzerland enjoys an excellent reputation for its leadership in private banking.
Swiss Private Banking combines confidentiality with efficient and modern investment expertise. The team of Banco Itaú (Suisse) SA consists of experienced and highly qualified professionals.
A vital pillar has always been the transparent dialogue for Banco Itaú. The Bank is seeking for a continuous relationship with its clients and stakeholders.
Some of the expressions that describe the culture of Bank Itaú are: ethics are non-negotiable, the Bank thinks and acts as owners, simple – always, the best argument is what counts, people are everything to the Bank, performance fanatics, it is only good for the Bank if it is suitable for the client.
Services and Solutions
Banco Itaú is more than a private bank. The Bank seeks solutions and opportunities tailored to the client to perpetuate the legacy future and current generations.
Banco Itaú is a leading bank in customer satisfaction and sustainable performance.
Banco Itaú offers a wide variety of services:
- Credit and Loans – prepared customized strategies and credit solutions tailored to the client’s needs.
- Portfolio management – the team of professionals follow a strict investment process with an effective risk management method so that the portfolio meets the individual risk profile and investment goals.
- Investment advise – the bank provides a 360° approach coupled with an asset allocation strategy that uses an enhanced risk-return model tailored to meet the individual risk profile. The Bank has a comprehensive open-architecture investment platform.
- Advisory – the advisors, get information from the economist and they continuously proactive manage the client’s portfolio so that the product allocation meets the goal and needs of the investment profile.
- Banking solutions – the team creates customized solutions, anticipates issues and ensures free time for the customer to concentrate on his business.
- Funds – the Bank adopts an open-architecture and offers products and services regardless of the financial institution to make the assets more efficient and diversified. The Bank has access to the best performing funds around the world. The team screens every fund and evaluates the quantitative performance. The unit continuously monitors the funds, and they perform an annual due diligence assessment.
- Trading – Bank Itaú offers a global platform with full trading and brokerage services. The team provides order execution in buying and selling of stocks, fixed-income, derivatives and over-the-counter products. The Bank also offers a daily price list with fixed-income securities.
- Wealth Planning – the team of experts helps with wealth planning aimed at building the client’s legacy. The services include estate planning, taxes, family and corporate governance, real estate property and philanthropy.
- Trust and fiduciary services – the key to the wealth planning are choosing the right legal structure. The Bank helps to create, manage and administer trusts, international business corporations, and private investment companies.
Managing risk is the essence of Banco Itaú’s activity and a responsibility of all their employees. The management activities include proactively taking actions to follow the risk appetite guidelines set out by the Board of Directors.
The main risks the Bank is exposed to are the credit, the market, the liquidity, the operational and the reputation and legal risk.
The business risk focus is on the clients, and the priority is the sustainability of the relationship. The Bank monitors the evolving profile of their clients and creates new products and services focused on the client satisfaction.
The technology risk manages the digital transformation process and prevents platforms or systems from becoming obsolete and failing to meet the business needs. It also increases the productivity of the IT department.
The people risk focus is on improving the mechanisms to attract, motivate and retain the best professionals. The Bank continuously seeks to improve their evaluation models.
The regulatory risk focus in on changes in laws and regulations that might affect the business and the products and services the Bank offers.
Itaú Unibanco paid out the equivalent of 83 % of their recurring net income in 2017, including own shares buybacks carried out. This is a record-breaking amount in the history of the Bank. This payout was possible because the Bank issued perpetual securities that will make up the Common Equity Tier1.
Through this move, Itaú Unibanco can reduce the cost of capital and favor the creation of value to the stockholders.
Euromoney awarded Bank Itaú as Latin America’s best bank for wealth management in 2017.
Banco Itaú (Suisse) SA – Facts & Figures
(Rotate your Mobile Phone for optimal Table-View)
|Phone||+41 44 575 50 00|
|Year of foundation||1924 (2010)|
|No. of employees||99’332|
|Chairman||F. Aguiar de Souza|
|Shareholder’s equity||38.481 bn CHF|
|Assets under Management||158.6 bn CHF|
|Assets under Management / Employees||1.596 mm CHF|
|Net profit||6.214 bn CHF|
|Net Profit / Employees||62’557 CHF|
|Tier 1 Ratio||16.2 %|
|Cost / Income Cost Ratio (CIR)||58.31 %|
|CEO||L. Pinho do Amaral|
Source: Annual Report 2017 Itaú Unibanco Holding S.A. 1R$ = 0.26 CHF