Origin of Globalance Bank
The origin of Globalance Bank goes back to 1995. At that time SAM Group (Sustainable Asset Management) was founded by Reto Ringger. SAM is one of the world’s leading asset manager for sustainable investments. In 2008 SAM was sold to Robeco (Rabo Bank) and changed the name to RobecoSAM. Globalance Bank was established 2011 and is headquartered in Zurich.
Globalance Bank is an owner-managed Swiss private bank and represents a paradigm shift in banking. Globalance has already won several awards and was the first Swiss bank to receive the World Economic Forum (WEF) award as “Global Growth Company” in 2015. The young private bank sees itself as a pioneer of a new culture of transparency. The bank’s customers know exactly where their assets are invested and what they do. In 2017 Globalance Bank established Globalance Invest in Munich, Germany.
Do you have a bank account with this Bank? Do you wanna open a Bank Account with this Bank?
🎞️ Then you must watch the following Video first:
Philosophy and Strategy
Future-oriented Investing is in the bank’s DNA
Sustainability characterizes the DNA of Globalance. The bank’s founding team has decades of successful experience in sustainable investment. Founder and CEO Reto Ringger is one of the pioneers in the field of sustainability. He founded the SAM Group in 1995 and then successfully sold it to the Robeco Group in 2008. The Dow Jones Sustainability Index was launched under Reto Ringger’s leadership.
Globalance Footprint – a Google Earth for investment
Globalance implements a sustainable investment strategy and advises foundations, family offices and wealthy individuals on long-term investment. The bank uses its methodology “Globalance Footprint®” to show its clients the impact of their investments on the economy, society, and the environment. As the claim “moving more than money” underlines: where and how wealth is invested decides on its performance in the real economy, society, and the environment. The Globalance Footprint is also an indicator of future opportunities and risks, enabling robust and sustainable portfolios.
Women are pioneers
Experience has shown that women are particularly future-oriented and that purely financial returns are often not enough for them. Thus, it is not surprising that the investment philosophy of Globalance particularly convinces female investors, who in 2016 already account for more than half of the customers.
Do you know that we are the only one worldwide that Analyse all Swiss Private Banks annually?
► Here you can find all Swiss Private Banks
We even created a Study about Swiss Wealth Management Firms and why you not should trust blindly Top Rankings in Financial Magazines.
Services and Solutions
Globalance Bank’s customers are private clients, family offices and families, and foundations.
The services include:
- Wealth Management – Together with the client, the bank determines the investment goals and strategy. Globalance takes the investment decisions and is responsible for control and implementation.
- Investment Advice – The client makes the investment decisions and is responsible for control and implementation. The bank informs about relevant developments and investment opportunities.
- Investment Planning – The client will receive advice on all matters relating to their assets. These include determining the asset allocation, including all assets (including those held by other financial institutions), all pension and financial planning issues, and tax issues.
Globalance is a bank that moves more than money and responds to today’s customer needs:
- It re-establishes a connection to the real economy.
- It offers transparency on all fees and the impact of investments.
- It shows exactly where one’s money is at work.
- It shows which investment is exposed to which risks.
- It explains to their customers the impact of their money – on the economy, society, and the environment.
Anyone who wants to build and sustain wealth today successfully has to face up to new challenges on a daily basis: global megatrends such as the aging of society, urbanization, digitization and scarcity of resources are bringing about far-reaching and ever faster changes. If you diverge intensively with these developments – which affect all asset classes and sectors – you can discover a variety of opportunities.
The following four principles characterize the investment concept of Globalance Bank:
- Sustainability – Globalance invests in assets that help master the challenges of our time and benefit financially. Investments that meet the bank’s strict requirements are called “future movers.”
- Positive effect – Globlance invests in assets with a positive “footprint,” i.e., with a valuable contribution to the economy, society, and the environment. After all, only those business models that are compatible with the requirements of people and the environment are successful in the long term.
- Security – For a low investment risk, Globlance diversifies the assets broadly and invests exclusively in attractively valued investments. By adding deep correlated assets, the bank creates more robust portfolios.
- Costs – Globlance invests as cheaply as possible, not in hedge funds or other overpriced products. The clients always have access to favorable institutional share- classes.
The Board of Directors has the responsibility for the overall risk of the bank, including the risk framework, the risk assessment, and the internal controls. They are reassessing the risk every year, especially the credit risk, the liquidity risk, and the operational risk. The Board also approves the risk policy and has the responsibility for the supervision of the implementation. The implementation is done by the Executive Board. The ongoing monitoring and the risk management procedure are delegated to committees.
“How can you be sure to have chosen the Best Swiss Private Bank among over 200 private banks?”
We find the best private bank for you.
Call us now +41 44 212 4404
Are you interested in First-Class Information about Private Banking?
Do you want an inside look behind the Secrets of Private Banks?
Then you should sign up in our Private Banking Letter
Mr. Caputo send you personally only from time to time the useful Information that can you save Millions.
As the first bank in the world, Globalance Bank has developed an instrument that creates transparency: the Globalance Footprint. This future-oriented investment compass provides investors with clarity and security.
The Globalance Footprint is a kind of Google Earth for investments. This world-first brings transparency to the client’s portfolio and shows what the money is doing in the real world. As a result, the client not only knows which stocks, bonds or real estate they are investing in, they also see which innovations promote them, for example in health care or for the preservation of natural resources.
Due to the footprint, Globalance Bank is much more transparent in asset management than traditional banks. Thanks to the footprint, the client can immediately see in which topics and companies with a bright future the money is invested.
Globalance Bank is personally managed by the owners. And that’s why the bank has the same interests as the customers. The bank invests the money carefully and does not take unnecessary risks because the owners guarantee with their assets that the client’s money is well invested.
Globalance Bank – Facts & Figures
(Rotate your Mobile Phone for optimal Table-View)
|Address||Gartenstrasse 16, 8002 Zurich|
|Phone||+41 44 215 55 00|
|Year of foundation||2011|
|No. of employees||–|
|Chairman||Felix R. Ehrat|
|Eligible Regulatory Capital||25.795 m CHF|
|Tier 1 Ratio||43.20 %|
|Leverage Exposure||75.952 m CHF|
|Leverage Ratio||34.00 %|
|Liquidity Coverage Ratio||911 %|
|Risk Weighted Assets||–|
|Assets under Management||–|
|Assets under Management / Employees||–|
|Net Profit / Employees||–|
|Cost / Income Cost Ratio (CIR)||–|
|Return on Equity||–|
|Own structured products||No|
Source: Annual Report 2021
We are a fully independent boutique law firm. That’s why we don’t have any cooperation agreements with the banks.
Few banks do not disclose their Annual Reports to the public. Therefore, we collected reliable information on a best-efforts basis. We renounced to collecting information from unreliable sources. Until today, Swiss law does not impose the duty of publication to the banks as it is the case in the EU. Therefore, for a few banks, the information from the annual reports was not summarized and published.
There are some smaller banks without a rating. It makes no sense for them to apply for a rating because they are not involved in the lending business. If the bank has no rating, it’s not automatically a negative point. There are excellent private banks without a rating.
If you want results in private banking do the first step now and call us.
One hour after your first call we accompany you in the bank solving your issue.
We act faster than any other big law firm in Zurich.
Get answers now +41 44 212 44 04 or write us an E-Mail.
Who is Enzo Caputo?
► ► ► Click here and learn more about
the Tax Attorney & Financial Lawyer No.1