QNB Bank | QNB Banque Privée (Suisse)
Origin of QNB Bank | QNB Banque Privée (Suisse)
QNB Banque Privée (Suisse) SA was founded in 2009 and has its office in the city of Geneva. The bank offers private banking services and products. QNB Banque Privée (Suisse) SA is a 100 % subsidiary of QNB Group, Qatar.
Qatar National Bank was founded in 1964 as the country’s first commercial bank, owned solely by Qataris. The ownership of the bank is split 50/50 between Qatar Investment Authority and the public.
The bank has its presence in more than 31 countries.
Do you have a bank account with this Bank? Do you wanna open a Bank Account with this Bank?
🎞️ Then you must watch the following Video first:
Philosophy and Strategy
QNB Banque Privée (Suisse) SA is fully dedicated to assisting their clients and will develop effective tailor-made solutions which best fit the client’s financial requirements and needs.
QNB’s vision is to be a leading bank in the Middle East and Africa region by 2020.
- To be the institution of choice for customers, employees, investors and suppliers
- To be the dominant market player
- Maintain the highest credit ratings
- Have strong brand recognition and high brand value
- Achieve sustainable profitable growth
- Enhance shareholder value
- Operational Excellence – to improve the customer experience ten times each year
- Integrity – always work with integrity, honesty and trust
- Transparency – all processes, interactions and products are fair and transparent
- Social responsibility – enhance and contribute the communities in which the bank operates
- Performance Driven
- Continuous improvement – through innovation and refinement of the services and offerings
Services and Solutions
QNB (Suisse) SA offers private banking products and services, supported and backed by the QNB Group network. The services include:
- Current accounts and fiduciary deposits in USD, CHF, QAR, EUR and GBP
- Portfolio Management, Advisory and execution services
- Lombard loans
- Foreign exchange
- Global custody (including hedge funds and private equity)
- International real estate services
- Wealth and estate planning
- Credit Cards, including American Express
QNB offers a wide range of investment products like funds, portfolio management services, which are tailored to the client’s specific investment strategy and risk profile,
Portfolio Management Services
The services are:
A professional Fund Manager to manage portfolios on:
- Various Asset Classes such as equities or commodities
- Exposure to Qatar, GCC and other Emerging Markets
- Specific to Fixed Income (Bonds)
- Balanced Portfolio, a combination of both Fixed Income and Equities
- Tracking the client’s returns on risk-adjusted parameters to reduce the volatility of the portfolio
With a discretionary mandate the client assigns the management of the portfolio with individual strategies to QNB’s asset management division.
QNB’s Asset Management Division
QNB manages five major funds. The bank has a specialized research team that tracks the important companies listed on the emerging markets and the relevant economies.
QNP Private offers world-class banking services to simplify the clients daily banking transactions and to make sure that the assets are well managed through expert investment advisors.
QNB has access to international and regional markets and the bank aims to ensure that the client’s portfolio is well balanced and the investments meet the client’s objectives. In-depth market research and risk assessment, help to identify investment opportunities and to grow and preserve the client’s wealth.
Real Estate Services and Advisory
QNB offers a full range of local and international financing options for real estate projects. Residential or commercial real estate for individual, companies and partners.
Risk management is fundamental to banking success. It safeguards the clients, the reputation and the profit. The risk is an integral part of QNB’s decision-making process and business. The sustainable performance depends on the ability to manage the risk at all levels. QNB has a solid risk management structure, governance and framework that is a balance between reward and risk. The risk profile and risk appetite are the responsibility of the Board of Directors and the Group Board Risk Committee.
Group Risk is identifying the principal risks and the material risks are regularly reported and evaluated. The daily governance is measured by a robust risk control framework. The framework consists of a set of policies, processes, procedures and standards to measure, monitor, identify, mitigate and report risk effectively and consistently.
To ensure a consistent approach to risk, QNB rotates representatives of the credit, market, liquidity and operational risk team throughout the bank’s representative offices and branches to advise and train staff. The risk identification and the risk framework are continuously improved to ensure timely early-warning indicators. QNB has a strong cross-border and country risk framework.
QNB’s main risks are the liquidity risk, the market risk, the credit riks, the operational risk and cybersecurity.
QNB Group is actively supporting and sponsoring various social, sporting and educational events.
Corporate sustainability is delivering long-term value in environmental, social, financial, and ethical terms. QNB plays an important role in contributing to economic growth and financial stability in the markets they operate. The bank’s unique position is shaping the future of the communities and economies they serve.
The impact of a proactive and positive approach to sustainability helps QNB to:
- Strengthen their brand
- Reduce risk
- Drive value creation
- Improve operational efficiency
QNB Bank | QNB Banque Privée (Suisse) – Facts & Figures
(Rotate your Mobile Phone for optimal Table-View)
|Address||Quai du Mont Blanc 1
|Phone||+41 22 907 7070|
|Year of foundation||2009|
|No. of employees||29’000|
|Chairman||H.E. Mr. Ali Shareef Al-Emadi|
|Shareholder’s equity||21.378 bn CHF|
|Assets under Management||–|
|Assets under Management / Employees||–|
|Net profit||3.558 bn CHF|
|Net Profit / Employees||122’689 CHF|
|Tier 1 Ratio||16.5 %|
|Cost / Income Cost Ratio (CIR)||29.1 %|
|CEO||Mr. Ali Ahmed Al-Kuwari|
Source: Annual Report Group 2017 | 1 QAR = CHF 0.27165